What a shoulder injury does....

...I found I could not draw so I had to stop That was a year ago and I could start again, couldn't I? My shoulder is much better, though not like it used to be, thanks to arthritis, which gets into every bone you break or bruise! Awful. I remember my mother having thesame problem as she grew older, and now it's happening to me. I'm  not into reincarnation, but if she is out there somewhere, I'm really sorry I didn't sympathize more.
So I am going to draw something today. Maybe just a few lines. With our dreadful virus probem in the world and me at a dangerous age locked in rather than down, there should be time to draw. I'be been revising 15 books in a crime series and am almost finished with that project.
I'll post the few drawings I managed when I could again lift a pen for longer that 2 minutes at a time. I plan to start regular posting very soon. Meanwhile you can go HERE and look at some of my past art work.

Comments