Aquafleur is flourishing!



This shaded version with touches of red is the final edition of this composition.
They can all be viewed further down this post..

medley 3 - final solution


medley 3 - experimental colour


Medley 3 is another in a new series of A3 drawings. This time I used aquafleur 5 times in different floral guises. Scroll down for the original line drawings.



medley 3 - unshaded line drawing
NB I used the photoshop merge function to join the two halves of the drawing. I wish I had an A3
scanner.

The coloured version was created on the two halves of the drawing printed on A4 paper. I then rescanned them and joined them with the merge function. So the original drawing is as yet unfinished. I wanted to see what effect colour would have on the line drawing. I may just use pencil to shade the original line drawing, or use one other colour, preferably red!

The perennial question of which way up looks best has not yet been answered!


















Comments

  1. Those colors are great, what a fun piece! Also the second to last black and white one is exquisite. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love your final solution version very much! The little bit of red colour adds nice effects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Faith. The red is great in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment