Just in time for Challenge 162

Though I've stopped entering challenges for the time being, I could not resist this one, and really, the challenges are a good way of  applying oneself to a task one would otherwise not have thought of.

So it was with Challenge 162 this week, which I happened to see this morning.

I have 4 initials to choose from (FAPJ) and did drawings for the first two, but I only sort of like the one for A so here it is.


A for Ann

Thanks for looking. I am not publishing comments because someone is playing tricks on me!  I again received a complaint for one of my posts (from Xmas!). When I tried to look what was wrong with it the content had completely disappeared although blogspot said it would appear as a draft. I never post any drawings I have not made myself and link to anything that crops up in a post. I fail to understand how any of my posts can fall foul to a complaint since I am never abusive and never say anything I cannot back up.

I suppose that's the negative side of blogs. I stopped programming websites because I just can't spare the time. I will probably look for a different blog provider, in which case I will link to it here, or go back to Wordpress, which I have never used regularly up to now (well, the last entry seems to be 2 years old!).