Taking time to blog

I seem to lose track of this blog, but it has too much content to close, so I'll add some instead. I have done a lot of drawing since I last posted something, but these three are the latest. I'm trying to improve my designs and am not tempted very often by all-over drawing as DIN A3 is rather large for that, but I include one despite the drops of tea that got on it after I shook the table! I might go back to that drawing, or I might not. The title says it all. Paradox is a very popular pattern, but hard work over large areas. I don't think I would approach it as I did this time, but I enjoyed myself doing it. The others are monochrome and will probably stay as they are. They are unshaded. I quite like the clean lines of unshaded line drawing. 

paradox


looped border

star

Comments