More new A3 drawings


I had to give up the idea of getting an A3 sacanner.

Not only are they very expensive, but they take up a lot of room I don't have, so a Canon A4 had to serve the purpose. Juggling the views of a drawing is quite a challenge. The scan face is not really closed because some of the drawing is stickling out, and you have to turn the page to get half of the image (in 4 parts) or you can try to do a scan in 3 parts. That does not work every time and my old version of Photoshop Elements, which does brilliant merges, does not always like what it gets to merge. So scanning and editting these 7 objects took me close on two hours! Here they are. Sometimes I have spotted an idea and tried to adapt it. Sometimes the drawing just grows and grow and spills over the edges if I don't stop it happening! Sometimes it's a technical necessity to use all the page to design something.At the end of this page I've added an unfinished drawing.
.It's ongoing and I did not really want to draw patterns....

.












unfinished A3 - later version coming soon

Comments